Our best baked brie recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
- 150g / 3/4 cup sugar
- 150g / 2/3 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp fresh yeast
- 180g / 1 1/2 cups flour
- 190g / 1 1/2 cups chocolate, melted
- 4 pears
- Combine sugar, butter and eggs in bowl. Mix well.
- Add fresh yeast and flour and mix through.
- Pour in melted chocolate and fold into mixture.
- Peel 4 pears (or as many comfortably fit in your baking pan)
- Pour chocolate mixture into lined or greased baking loaf pan.
- Evenly space the pears in the pan, sitting upright.
- Bake at 350°F / 180°C for 35 minutes.
- Drizzle with more melted chocolate, and serve.
Psssst... check out all our chocolate covered recipes, here!
Top rated Baked brie recipes
sweet, creamy, HARDY appetizer, desert, or communal munchie
- 1 loaf of sour dough bread
- 2 apples or pears
- 1 round of brie cheese
- brown sugar
- splash of orange juice
How to make Brie and apple empanadas step by step
By Pascale Weeks
They're also called little pillows of heaven!
Puff Pastry and Brie
Heat oven to 400
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 Brie cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 egg