Our best baked brie recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Baked brie recipes
sweet, creamy, HARDY appetizer, desert, or communal munchie
- 1 loaf of sour dough bread
- 2 apples or pears
- 1 round of brie cheese
- brown sugar
- splash of orange juice
How to make Brie and apple empanadas step by step
By Pascale Weeks
They're also called little pillows of heaven!
Puff Pastry and Brie
Heat oven to 400
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 Brie cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 egg