Brie recipes - 3 recipes
Make stunning recipes with brie cheese. From appetizers, to entrees frind the right brie cheese recipe for you!
Chef Tips and Tricks
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Brie recipes
Sorghum Spiced Pumpkin Bread with Brie
By Bourbon Barrel Foods, Bourbon Barrel Foods
Explore the delicious products from Bourbon Barrel Foods
- 7.5 oz pureed pumpkin
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 c vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 c Bourbon Vanilla Sugar
- 1/4 c Pure Cane Sorghum
- 1 1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 1 3/4 c all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp cloves
Apricot Brie Bites
Hot melted brie with apricot jam
- Frozen individual Phyllo cups
- Wedge of Brie
- Chunky Apricot jam
Puff Pastry and Brie
Heat oven to 400
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 1 Brie cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 egg