The best homemade bacon bits recipes - 3 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: crispy bacon bits
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Homemade bacon bits recipes
Hash brown Perogie Smorgasbord
It's a very filling dish I came up with while pregnant with my first daughter
- 1 bag Cavendish hashbrowns
- Small or large pack of ground beef, depending on how much meat you want
- 1 box of perogies, your choice in flavour
- 1-2 cans of pasta sauce, depending on how much you want,
- 2 med. onions diced (optional)
- 1/2 block shredded cheese, I use marble
- 1 Package of Stove top stuffing
- Bacon bits
- Any other seasonings or veggies you'd add to your meat mixture
25 game-changing hot dog recipes for baseball season
We're smack dab in the middle of baseball season, so hot dog sales must be booming. Try these 25 amazing frankfurter recipes at home today!
Potato & Bacon Biscuit
Takes some time to make but the results are worth it!
- 600 g flour cakes and pastry
- 30 g yeast
- 1 tbs sugar
- warm milk
- 120 g butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 200 ml sour cream
- 250 g potatoes cooked in skin, peeled and shredded
- 300 bacon bits
50 sweet waffle ideas that'll change your brunches for good
Go above and beyond the maple syrup drizzle with these 50 creative waffles!
Bacon Mac and Cheese
Macaroni and cheese in a velvety sauce laced with bacon bits and gooey cheese
- 3 cups (750 mL) Elbow macaroni
- 2 Cloves garlic, minced
- .25 cup (60 mL) Butter
- .25 cup (60 mL) Flour
- 1 tbsp (5 mL) Mustard powder
- 3.5 cups (875 mL) Milk
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Worcestershire sauce
- 1.75 cups (425 mL) Grated Cheddar cheese divided
- 1 cup (250 mL) Grated Asiago
- 6 Slices Maple Leaf® Bacon cooked and cut in half 6 Slices Bacon cooked chopped
- Salt and pepper -