The best fruit dishes for breakfast - 5 recipes
If you like this, you'll definitely like: easy fruit recipes for kids, apple crisp without oats, easy apple crisp
Chef Tips and Tricks
Here's how to make a Pina Colada like a pro!
Top rated Fruit dishes for breakfast recipes
4-C Overnight Oats
By Karey @ Nutty About Health, Nutty About Health
So what does the 4-C stand for? It’s for Chocolate, Cottage Cheese, & Chia! This recipe is so easy, but packs a...
- 1/3 c Old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 T Hershey's Unsweetened Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- 2 tsp Organic chia seeds
- 1/2 c 1% low-fat cottage cheese
- 12 drops liquid stevia (I like to use cherry or vanilla flavored)
- 1/2 c Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Breeze almond milk
- 1 T Peanut butter (I love to use PB Crave's Cookie Nookie)
Kitchen HACK: How To Store Cut Avocados
Don't you hate it when they go all brown?
By morselsofparadise, Morsels of Paradise
Start your morning breakfast the right way with a fresh grapefruit recipe, but make it more enjoyable by a quick st...
- 1 grapefruit
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
5 Delicious Things to Make with MANGO
Get the most out of this tropical fruit this summer! Here are some recipes that will let you sneak it into any meal.
FRUIT SALSA WRAP
This is a delicious fruit wrap
- 12 tortilla wraps
- 1/2 cup peanut butter, or more
- 8 strawberries, diced
- 2/3 cup blackberries
- 2/3 cup raspberries
- 2 bananas, diced
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tsp maple extract
- 1/4 cup mango vanilla yogurt
Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins, Banana
No flour and no sugar breakfast muffins
- 2.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 TBSP ground flax seed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
- extra fruit (like blueberries)
You Can Grow Lemons On Your Balcony... Easy!
When life gives you a balcony... Grow lemons!
Ultimate Breakfast Smoothie
In a blender, or in a tall cup using an immersion blender, combine banana, yogurt, milk, mixed fruit, honey and van...
- 1 banana, peeled and broken into chunks
- 1 cup (250 mL) plain or fruit-flavoured yogurt
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- 1 cup (250 mL) mixed fruit, (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) honey
- 1 tsp (5 mL) vanilla extract
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!