Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins, Banana
No flour and no sugar breakfast muffins. Thank you (http://fitandhealthywithdebbie.blogspot.ca/2012/10/banana-oatmeal-breakfast-muffins.html#.Uw6s5fldWt0)
- 2.5 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup plain low fat Greek yogurt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 TBSP ground flax seed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
- extra fruit (like blueberries)
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350F. Spray tin with non-stick cooking spray or line 12 muffin tins with silicone or foil liners.
Place the oats in the food processor and pulse for about 10 seconds. Add remaining ingredients to the food processor. Process until everything is mixed together and oats are smooth.
Divide batter among cupcake liners, and bake for 18-20 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
You'll also love
- Superfood CHIA breakfast pudding... 5/5 (104 Votes)
- Healthy Banana Date Mini Muffins 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- COCONUT BANANA CHOCOLATE GRANOLA... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Banana Hors d'oeuvres 4/5 (5 Votes)
- BANANA CHOCOLAT CHIP NUT MUFFINS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 5 minute GF, SF muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Banana Chip Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.