Vanilla Pear Compote
By FABIENNE , blog Le blog de cuisine de Fabienne
- 4 -5 pears (depending on size)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp butter
- 4 tbsp water
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 8mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Peel the pears, core them and cut them into small pieces.
In a pan melt the butter.
Add the pears, sugar and water. Mix and let simmer over low heat for 8-10 minutes, stirring. When the sauce is cooked, pour into a bowl or dish.
You'll also love
- Milk khoya: (paal ghova) 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Whipped Sweet Potatoes 4.7/5 (11 Votes)
- Spinach Quiche 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.4/5 (147 Votes)
- Hard Sauce 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Marble cake 4.1/5 (81 Votes)
- Vanilla French toast 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Apple & Pear Crumb Pie 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This easy dessert is melt-in-your-mouth YUM!
3/5 cup of brown sugar
1 cup of flour
1.25 cups of almond flour
1/2 cup of butter
2/5 cup of water
1/4 cup of sugar