Our favorite coconut milk desserts - 6 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Ooo la la... This gorgeous French strawberry Mille Feuille will blow you away!!
- 1 puff pastry
- For the custard:
- 3 Egg yolks
- 3 cups milk
- - 1/2 cup sugar
- - 1/2 powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- For the whipped cream:
-3 cups cold heavy whipping cream
-1 vanilla bean
-1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Roll out the puff pastry and cut out rectangles (2 per cake).
- Bake for 10 minutes at 340° F.
- For the custard: simmer milk on low heat and add the vanilla bean. In a separate bowl, beat the egg yolks with the sugar and powdered sugar. Incorporate the egg mixture into the milk, and let simmer for a few minutes until it thickens.
- For the whipped cream: combine the heavy cream and vanilla bean in a bowl mix. Add the powdered sugar, and whip until firm.
- Combine the custard and whipped cream to make whipped custard cream.
- Refrigerate the whipped custard cream for one hour.
- Lay out the pastry rectangles, and use a piping bag to pipe out small peaks of whipped custard cream in rows. Alternate with rows of strawberries.
- Layer and repeat. Dust with powdered sugar.
Top rated Coconut milk desserts recipes
This is a delicious dessert for your little baby
- 1 tart apple of your choice
- 3 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (or milk)
- 1 t coconut oil
- Dash of cinnamon
Almond Joy Ice Cream
Whip heavy whipping cream until peaks form
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 cup International Delight Almond Joy creamer
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping (I used Hershey's)
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- coconut flakes, sliced almonds, hot fudge topping (optional)
Pink Coconut Ladoo
By Tanyadesigan, Easy and Simple Foods
Delicious coconut balls made with condensed milk, and coconut power with the color and aroma of rose syrup
- Dry coconut powder - 1.5 cups + 1/4 cup for dusting/rolling.
- Condensed milk(sweetened) - half a cup
- Ghee - 2 tea spoon
- Rose syrup (Rooh afza)- 2 table spoon
The Best Chocolate Bark, That is Vegan...EverRecipewe ♡
By ladylovescoffee, Nutrition In A Pinch
Smooth chocolate that is good for you and the planet! Add all the dried fruit and nuts that you want! Indulge!
- One bag of vegan chocolate chips, white, dark or milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- dried fruit and nuts of your choice
Martha Washington Candy
Mix all ingredients together, shape into a ball, chill until hard
- 2lbs sifted confectioners sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2c flaked coconut
- 1 stick butter
- 3c chopped pecans
- Dipping chocolate:
- 1 cake paraffin wax
- 12oz semi sweet chocolate
These cinnamon rolls are for people who love sweets
- 1 tbsp flax and 3 tbsp water
- 1 1/2 cups water, hot
- 1/3 cup vegan margarine, soft
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp salt
- 4 1/2 cups AP flour
- 3 tsp active yeast
- 1/2 cup vegan margarine, soft
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
coconut milk desserts recipe collections
- Recipewe ♡ coconut milk (37)
- easy coconut desserts (12)
- easy desserts with condensed milk (10)
- Recipewe ♡ coconut milk drink (9)
- Indian dishes with coconut milk (5)
- coconut desserts (5)
- coconut milk soup (5)
- indian coconut milk (4)
- chicken with coconut milk (4)
- no bake desserts with condensed milk (3)