Our best bark recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Bark recipes
The Best Chocolate Bark, That is Vegan...EverRecipewe ♡
By ladylovescoffee, Nutrition In A Pinch
Smooth chocolate that is good for you and the planet! Add all the dried fruit and nuts that you want! Indulge!
- One bag of vegan chocolate chips
- dark or milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- dried fruit and nuts of your choice
Viagra in Coffee
Did you miss yesterday's joke? Read it here!
combine sugar, butter and salt
- 2. cups butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 c. milk chocolate chips
- 1 c. almond slices