Our best bark recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
All you need is 3 main ingredients to make this Chocolate Strawberry Braid for dessert tonight!
- 7-9 medium-sized strawberries
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 chocolate bar
- 1 egg yolk
- Almond slivers
- Powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the strawberries into halves.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface and spread your puff pastry out on top, smoothing it into a rectangle shape if necessary.
- Place the bar of chocolate in the center, then top with a layer of strawberry halves.
- Using a pizza cutter or a knife, slice the edges of the puff pastry into strips that can be wrapped over the chocolate and strawberries. Starting with the flap at the top, fold over each strip in a slightly diagonal direction so that they resemble a braid.
- Brush the braid with a beaten egg yolk so that it covers the entire visible surface.
- Sprinkle almond slivers on top.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Give the braid a few minutes to cool down, then cover with a dusting of powdered sugar.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Bark recipes
The Best Chocolate Bark, That is Vegan...EverRecipewe ♡
By ladylovescoffee, Nutrition In A Pinch
Smooth chocolate that is good for you and the planet! Add all the dried fruit and nuts that you want! Indulge!
- One bag of vegan chocolate chips
- dark or milk
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- dried fruit and nuts of your choice
Viagra in Coffee
Did you miss yesterday's joke? Read it here!
combine sugar, butter and salt
- 2. cups butter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 c. milk chocolate chips
- 1 c. almond slices