Coconut Milk Hot Cocoa
This is a healthy alternative to a holiday favorite.
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 15 drops liquid stevia
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients in a cup.
1-2 drops peppermint oil, whipped cream, or cocoa nibs
Note: for a creamier hot chocolate, you can use 1/3 coconut milk and 1/3 boiling water.
You'll also love
- Austrian Potato Soup with chives 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Trudy's Austrian Coffee 4.7/5 (62 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Meat Curry 4.7/5 (86 Votes)
- Starlight Brownie Pie with... 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Crispy spring rolls 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Apple Hash 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca