Coconut Milk Hot Cocoa
This is a healthy alternative to a holiday favorite.
Rate this recipe 5/5 (1 Votes)
Recipewe ♡ 1 Picture
- 1/3 cup full fat coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 2/3 cup boiling water
- 1 Tbsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 15 drops liquid stevia
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingredients in a cup.
1-2 drops peppermint oil, whipped cream, or cocoa nibs
Note: for a creamier hot chocolate, you can use 1/3 coconut milk and 1/3 boiling water.
You'll also love
- Turkey Stuffing 4.9/5 (55 Votes)
- Ginger Crinkles 4.8/5 (61 Votes)
- Holiday Chicken Roulade with... 4.8/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (73 Votes)
- Apple Falooda 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- TACO TARTS 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Hot and Sour Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Homemade Bread 5/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Caipiriña Cocktail
This is the only thing you'll want to drink this summer.
2 tsp. of brown sugar
1/2 a lime
1/5 cup of Brazilian Cachaca
Review this recipe