Jeff's Homemade Bread
- 1 package of yeast
- 2 1/4 Cups Water
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1/8 Cup Oil
- 6 1/4 Cups Flour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingtrdients except flour.
Add flour one cup at a time. Knead 30 times.
Put into a greased bowl. Put into a warm place to rise. About one hour. Punch the dough down Divide into rolls and let rise again.
Bake at 375"degrees until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Tatin Cheesecake 3.9/5 (183 Votes)
- Insanely delicious cookies from... 3.2/5 (235 Votes)
- Crock Pot Homemade Applesauce 3.4/5 (202 Votes)
- The best yeast rolls, proofed in... 4.2/5 (125 Votes)
- Parker House Rolls 4.1/5 (120 Votes)
- Easy Lemon Lavender Loaf 5/5 (49 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make fast-food style mayonnaise in a pinch!