Jeff's Homemade Bread
- 1 package of yeast
- 2 1/4 Cups Water
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1/8 Cup Oil
- 6 1/4 Cups Flour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingtrdients except flour.
Add flour one cup at a time. Knead 30 times.
Put into a greased bowl. Put into a warm place to rise. About one hour. Punch the dough down Divide into rolls and let rise again.
Bake at 375"degrees until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Never-Fail Pie Crust (Double Crust) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spiced Orange Flan with Pineapple... 4.6/5 (33 Votes)
- Cookies just like biscuits 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Pizza Dough 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- White Chocolate Berry Bread Pudding 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Cinnamon French toast 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Mozzarella Stuffed Garlic Rolls 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Holiday Taters 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make fast-food style mayonnaise in a pinch!