Jeff's Homemade Bread
- 1 package of yeast
- 2 1/4 Cups Water
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Salt
- 1/8 Cup Oil
- 6 1/4 Cups Flour
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 60mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Combine all ingtrdients except flour.
Add flour one cup at a time. Knead 30 times.
Put into a greased bowl. Put into a warm place to rise. About one hour. Punch the dough down Divide into rolls and let rise again.
Bake at 375"degrees until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Never-Fail Pie Crust (Double Crust) 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Chocolate Oatmeal Cake 4.1/5 (30 Votes)
- Margarita Cupcakes 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Potatoe Buns 4.1/5 (29 Votes)
- Betty's Cranberry Bread 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- CHEESE SCONES 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- The Best Homemade Thanksgiving... 4/5 (34 Votes)
- Blueberry Rolls 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to make fast-food style mayonnaise in a pinch!