How To Make Fresh, Homemade Cheese in Just a Few Easy Steps
With just 3 ingredients and a few simple steps, you can make your own fresh cheese at home. There's nothing so delicious!
- 8.5 cups of fresh whole milk
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!