Peanut Butter Cookies For Kids
just 3 ingredients
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
mix all ingredients together. roll into small balls. place on ungreased cookie sheet. press flat with fork. lightly sprinkle with sugar.
You'll also love
- Easy Cookirs 4/5 (5 Votes)
- No Bake Oat Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Squares 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Poppy Cock 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Joyce's Shortbread Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Deluxe Cookies 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Low-Carb Simple PB Cookies 2.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Monster Size Rocky Road Chocolate... 2.6/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.