Country Fried Steak
- 1 pack of cube steak
- 1- 1.5 cup of flour
- Salt & pepper
- Brown gravy mix
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Coat meat in buttermilk
Add the meat into the dry flour mix
Fry in pan on low; add the brown gravy mix and let simmer until brown on each side.
The longer you let the meat simmer in with the gravy the more tender the meet will be.
You'll also love
- Egg Fried Rice 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- New Orleans Jambalaya 3.9/5 (21 Votes)
- Spiced Beef cheeks with Carrots... 3.7/5 (104 Votes)
- Sloppy Joes #1 3.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Cocktail Meatballs 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Southern Style Strawberry Coconut... 3.4/5 (127 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Rice with Egg 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.