Country Fried Steak
- 1 pack of cube steak
- 1- 1.5 cup of flour
- Salt & pepper
- Brown gravy mix
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Coat meat in buttermilk
Add the meat into the dry flour mix
Fry in pan on low; add the brown gravy mix and let simmer until brown on each side.
The longer you let the meat simmer in with the gravy the more tender the meet will be.
You'll also love
- Spiced Apple and Marscapone Ravioli 4.4/5 (942 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (387 Votes)
- Mushroom, Red Wine Demi Glaze 4.5/5 (206 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (215 Votes)
- Classic French Ratatouille with... 4.1/5 (212 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Recipe for bacon-wrapped,... 3.6/5 (138 Votes)
- Southern Style Strawberry Coconut... 3.4/5 (115 Votes)
- Pepper Steak 4.5/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Run out of chips for the party ? Fry some pasta! Guaranteed success!
CRISPY FRIED PASTA DIPPERS
Cook bow-tie pasta for 8 minutes. Combine grated Parmesan with garlic, and Italian and curry spices.
Fry the pasta for two minutes on each side and mix into the cheese and spice combination.