Marty's Peanut butter candy
My husbands recipe he makes this many times a year and it never lasts long.
- 3 cups of sugar
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 heaping tbsp of creamy peanut butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 6mins
Cost Average budget
Combine sugar and milk on medium heat till it becomes a rolling boil
Get 1 cold cup of water and a tea spoon to test the sugar and milk, when it forms a ball or it hardens its ready to add the peanut butter.
Add the Peanut butter
Take off the heat and stir well till it starts to thicken up
Pour into a buttered dish
Chill for 30 min then cut the candy and chill for another 10 minutes then enjoy
You'll also love
- Classic Oatmeal Cookies 3.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Krispie Balls 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Shake 3.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Orange Sherbet Jello 3.8/5 (33 Votes)
- mmpretzals 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Rice Krispie Treats 3.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Homemade Peanut Butter Cups 3/5 (13 Votes)
- Healthy Halloween hehehe cookies 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.