Almond and Pear Tart
- 1 pastry crust
- 5 pears in syrup
- For the almond cream:
- 1 stick butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
Roll out the pastry dough into a pie or tart pan and prick.
Mix the ingredients for the almond cream: butter, eggs, sugar, ground almonds and flour.
Place almond cream over crust and top with chopped pears.
Optional: You can add the melted chocolate on top of pie.
Bake 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Evi's Hamburger Smash 4/5 (8 Votes)
- sweet pie 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Scrabble 4/5 (7 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes with Goat Cheese 4.1/5 (25 Votes)
- Amy Penwell's Fruit tart 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Brussel Sprouts with Craisins 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Fillets with lemon Butter Sauce 4/5 (6 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!