Almond and Pear Tart
- 1 pastry crust
- 5 pears in syrup
- For the almond cream:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup flour
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Preheat oven to 350 ° F.
Roll out the pastry dough into a pie or tart pan and prick.
Mix the ingredients for the almond cream: butter, eggs, sugar, ground almonds and flour.
Place almond cream over crust and top with chopped pears.
Optional: You can add the melted chocolate on top of pie.
Bake 45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Jiffy Chicken Pot Pie 3.9/5 (122 Votes)
- Monkfish in Pastry with Garlic... 4.2/5 (19 Votes)
- Stuffed Apricots 3.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Russian Deviled Eggs with Caviar 3.9/5 (29 Votes)
- Terra Chip Salad 3.9/5 (16 Votes)
- Red Fruit Crumble 3.8/5 (22 Votes)
- Bisquick Chicken Pot Pie 3.9/5 (15 Votes)
- Egg omelet 3.4/5 (92 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
If you can get your hands on them, fresh almonds are delicious. That said, they can be quite tricky to peel. In this video we show you how to remove almond skins in just 5 easy steps!
Review this recipe