Pear pie recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Pear pie recipes
Almond and Pear Tart
Preheat oven to 350 ° F. Roll out the pastry dough into a pie or tart pan and prick
- 1 pastry crust
- 5 pears in syrup
- For the almond cream:
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1/4 cup flour
Peanut Butter Pear Pie
Mix 1 1/2 cups of flour with 1/2 tablespoon of baking powder, 1 egg and 1/4 cup of milk
- Flour, Baking Powder, Egg, Milk, Pears, Peanut Butter, Cinnamon