Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/3- 1/2 cup olive oil
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
With a fork beat together vinegar, salt, pepper. Add alive oil in a stream beating the dressing until it is well combined. Add more pepper if desired. For a sharper dressing, add dry mustard or Dijon style mustard to taste to the vinegar before adding the oil. Lemon juice may be substituted for the vinegar. Mix the dressing as closest to serving time as possible
You'll also love
- Ramen Cabbage Salad 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Easy Cordon bleu 4/5 (5 Votes)
- L.J.'s Barbeque Rib Sauce 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sucre la creme 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Classic Caesar Salad Dressing 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Lemon Curd 4/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tarte Tatin with Cherry Tomatoes
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Review this recipe