Rate this recipe 4/5 (5 Votes)
- 1 beef roast
- 1 can each: beef consume
- beef broth
- French onion soup
- onion, sliced
- mushrooms, sliced
- green pepper, sliced
- swiss cheese
- French bread
Level of difficulty Average
Cooking time 4mins
Cost Average budget
Place roast and contents of cans into crockpot and cook low for 8 hours or high 4 hours until roast is done.
Saute onions, mushroom, and green pepper in pan on stove.
Shred roast. Place meat on sliced French bread. Layer cheese and veggies on top. Put back in oven to toast for 10 minutes at 375.
Use leftover juices from roast as your au jus sauce for dipping.
You'll also love
- Tomato Tart 4.8/5 (55 Votes)
- french dip subs 4/5 (15 Votes)
- French Dip (Slow Cooker) 4/5 (6 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Baked Orange Chicken Breast 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Cream Cheese Sausage Chili 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Baked beans 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ham and Turkey Sandwich 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Croque Monsieur 4/5 (1 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
How to trim and tie a roast
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.
Review this recipe