50 World Egg Dishes You Have To Try Before You Die
Who doesn't love eggs? Nobody apparently, as we discover in this roundup of the 50 best egg recipes from around the world...
© The Flavor Bender
Scotch Egg, UK
Scotch eggs are basically little meals all on their own and traditionally made by wrapping a hard-boiled egg in sausage meat and breadcrumbs, then either baking or deep frying it. This classic British dish is very easy to customize, so why not try this bacon and cheese variation? Feel free to adjust the cooking times if you prefer a gooey egg yolk.
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
These Cheesy Cauliflower Pizza Cups are just what you need when snack o'clock rolls around!
- 1/2 cauliflower head
- 8 eggs for cauliflower mix
- 4-6 cups shredded cheese
- 6 slices salami
- 6 tbsp pizza Sauce
- Boil diced cauliflower in salted water until tender.
- Blend, then transfer to mixing bowl.
- Mix in 2 eggs, pepper and 2 cups of shredded cheese
- Share the cauliflower mixture out between 6 ramekins, forming little cups
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheese
- Bake for 25 min at 375°F
- Add a slice of salami, a tbsp of pizza sauce, and one raw egg to each ramekin
- Top with cheese and return to oven for 7 min at 375°F
- Serve, and enjoy!