Smoked salmon and spinach quiche. To bring out nice flavor, I used almond milk and added cream cheese.
- 1 9-inch Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond milk
- 0.5 lb Smoked Salmon
- 9 oz Frozen Spinach
- thawed and drained completely
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Unroll the pie crust and place on 9 inch pie pan followed by the directions of the package.
In a bowl, whisk together eggs, cream cheese and almond milk. Whisk in spinach and season with salt and black pepper.
Pour the egg mixture into the crust. Put the smoked salmon pieces into the egg mixture and sprinkle black pepper to taste. Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 40-43 minutes until the center of the quiche is set.
You'll also love
- Mini Quiche Lorraine without batter 4.3/5 (142 Votes)
- Triple Peppermint Bars 3.1/5 (215 Votes)
- Delicious Chocolate Chip Pumpkin... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Peanut Butter Cake 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chocolate Cranberry Christmas... 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Jane’s Easy Quiche 4/5 (5 Votes)