How to make easy christmas nibbles - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Top rated Easy christmas nibbles recipes
Smoked salmon and spinach quiche
- 1 9-inch Refrigerated Pie Crust
- 3 Large Eggs
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened Almond milk
- 0.5 lb Smoked Salmon
- 9 oz Frozen Spinach
- thawed and drained completely
- 2 oz Cream Cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
10 game-changing soups that will help you transition to Spring
By Elena Salvadore
Tired of eating the same old soup? It's time to change things up with these 10 exciting soup ideas!
Chocolate Cranberry Christmas Cookies with Toffee Crunch
Creamy chocolate combines with sweet cranberries and buttery toffee in the ultimate Christmas cookie!
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 sticks butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- smashed into small bits
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
20 ways to cook vegetables that will change your life
By Elena Salvadore
SHOW off your SKILLA with these AWESOME new ways to cook VEGGIES!
Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs
Maraschino cherries dipped in chocolate and rolled in coconut!
- - 24 Maraschino Cherries
- - 1 box semi-sweet baking chocolate
- - 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- - 1 bag unsweetened coconut
- * Note that you can substitute cherries for ju-jubes (we use red and green at Christmas). They end up tasting like the chocolate covered jellies in Bridge Mixture ~ Very yummy!
Christmas Treat: Chocolate Covered Strawberries
Super easy and decadent chocolate strawberries!
- 16oz Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- 2 tbsp Shortening (some people like to use paraffin wax)
- 1 lb Fresh Strawberries
- cleaned and dried really well - with leaves on them
- 2 oz white and/or dark chocolate
- You Need:
- Double Boiler
- A large piece of Styrofoam (or new floral arrangement foam)
- Baking sheet covered in waxed paper