Recipes with maraschino cherries - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Tarte Tatin with Cherry Tomatoes
This French classic gets turned upside-down with tangy, caramelized cherry tomatoes!
- Bread, in chunks
- Grated Parmesan
- 1 Egg
- Salt and pepper
- Italian Seasoning
- 1 Cup of milk
- Balsamic vinegar
- Cherry Tomatoes
- In a bowl, mix together the bread chunks, grated Parmesan, egg, salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and cup of milk.
- In a pot, combine the sugar and Balsamic vinegar. Bring to a boil until it has reduced (it should be a little thicker).
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, and place them in a single layer in a baking dish.
- Cover the tomatoes with the reduced vinegar and a layer of Prosciutto.
- Cover everything in a layer of the bread mixture, and cook at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven, flip upside-down... and enjoy!
Top rated Maraschino cherries recipes
Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs
Maraschino cherries dipped in chocolate and rolled in coconut!
- - 24 Maraschino Cherries
- - 1 box semi-sweet baking chocolate
- - 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- - 1 bag unsweetened coconut
- * Note that you can substitute cherries for ju-jubes (we use red and green at Christmas). They end up tasting like the chocolate covered jellies in Bridge Mixture ~ Very yummy!
Quick Whipped Topping Salad
Make sure the fruits are drained good
- One container of whipped topping
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- one can thoroughly drained fruit cocktail
- 6 halved drained maraschino cherries
- 1 can drained pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
Time consuming but easy
- 2 cans EAGLE BRAND MILK
- 2 cups MINI MARSHMALLOWS
- 1 cup PECANS
- 8 oz. jar MARASCHINO CHERRIES, drained
- 1 GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- Cool -Whip
- 1 c uncooked rice
- 1 can drained fruit cocktail
- 1 banana
- 1 small tub cool whip
- 1 small jar on maraschino cherries chopped
- 1 small bag coconut
- 1 can of pineapple tidbits drained
- 1 big box of Jello any flavor
Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Add eggs, half and half, brown sugar, butter and vanilla to slow cooker
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 slices white bread, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, in own juice
- 4 pineapple slices, drained
- maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 Tbsp packed brown sugar
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!