Recipes with maraschino cherries - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Who wants cheesy, delicious quesadillas for dinner?
- 16 Cherry tomatoes
- Black olives
- 4 Big tortillas
- 4 Handfuls of baby spinach
- Sprinkle of feta
- Grated cheddar
- Olive oil
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and black olives in half.
- Lay out a quesadilla, and top with baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, olives, feta and cheddar.
- Fold in half.
- Heat a pan and drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook quesadilla on both sides, until golden.
Top rated Maraschino cherries recipes
Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs
Maraschino cherries dipped in chocolate and rolled in coconut!
- - 24 Maraschino Cherries
- - 1 box semi-sweet baking chocolate
- - 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- - 1 bag unsweetened coconut
- * Note that you can substitute cherries for ju-jubes (we use red and green at Christmas). They end up tasting like the chocolate covered jellies in Bridge Mixture ~ Very yummy!
Quick Whipped Topping Salad
Make sure the fruits are drained good
- One container of whipped topping
- 1/2 cup seedless green grapes
- one can thoroughly drained fruit cocktail
- 6 halved drained maraschino cherries
- 1 can drained pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
Time consuming but easy
- 2 cans EAGLE BRAND MILK
- 2 cups MINI MARSHMALLOWS
- 1 cup PECANS
- 8 oz. jar MARASCHINO CHERRIES
- 1 GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST
- Cool -Whip
- 1 c uncooked rice
- 1 can drained fruit cocktail
- 1 banana
- 1 small tub cool whip
- 1 small jar on maraschino cherries chopped
- 1 small bag coconut
- 1 can of pineapple tidbits drained
- 1 big box of Jello any flavor
Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding
By amylk103, Amy's Awesome Nest
Add eggs, half and half, brown sugar, butter and vanilla to slow cooker
- 2 eggs
- slightly beaten
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 slices white bread
- cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits
- in own juice
- 4 pineapple slices
- maraschino cherries
- 1 Tbsp packed brown sugar