Pineapple Upside Down Bread Pudding
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 12 slices white bread, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple tidbits, in own juice
- 4 pineapple slices, drained
- maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 Tbsp packed brown sugar
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Add eggs, half and half, brown sugar, butter and vanilla to slow cooker. Stir until well blended
Gently stir in bread and pineapple bits until bread is coated. Top with Pineapple slices and cherries.
Cover and cook on high for 1 hour 30 minutes or low for 2 hours until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tbsp brown sugar before serving.
You'll also love
- Cider-Mill Stuffed Apples 4.2/5 (396 Votes)
- Christmas Treat: Cherry Snowballs 4.3/5 (29 Votes)
- Quick Whipped Topping Salad 4.3/5 (11 Votes)
- Tropical Island Bread Pudding 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Classic Pineapple Upside Down Cake 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Pineapple and Chocolate Upside... 3.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Frozen Peach Shortcake Squares 2.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Halwa 2.6/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
We've got the perfect party snack for your next hosting gig: sweet pineapple, clementine and banana skewers dipped in dark chocolate and crushed hazelnuts! So delicious with easy presentation, these won't last long.