Frozen Peach Shortcake Squares
A Frozen Peachy Treat
- 1 Tub Cool Whip
- 1 Pkg. Peach Jell-O
- 1/4 Cup Raspberry Preserves
- 12 Small Peach Slices
- 12 Raspberries
- 1 Cup Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 4 Cups Pound Cake Cubes
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Stir Cool Whip, Ice-Cream, and Dry Peach Jell-O together.Add Cake Cubes
Spoon into 8 inch square pan.
Freeze for 3 hrs.
Drizzle with Preserves, Top with Peaches and Raspberries. Serve.
Store in Freezer.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Shortcake 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Strawberry Spheres 2.4/5 (137 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler 2.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry Short Cakes 2.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Cherry Nut Squares 2.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Canned Peaches 2.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Frozen chicken fajitas sauce 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Butterscotch Squares Gramma Brett 2.5/5 (4 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These salted caramel thumbprint cookies are easy to make and super delicious!
- 1/4 cup / 50g of softened butter
- 1 egg (divide the yolk and white)
- 1/4 cup / 50g of sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup / 150g of flour
- 1 cup / 100g of chopped nuts
- Salted caramel
- Melted dark chocolate
In a bowl, mix together the butter, egg yolk, sugar, and salt.
Add the flour and mix. Roll into a ball.
Chill for 30 minutes.
Remove from refrigerator. Divide the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
Dip each ball in egg yolk, and then roll in chopped nuts.
Place on baking sheet (lined with parchment paper), and press your thumb into the center.
Bake at 340°F/170°C for 12 minutes, or until golden.
Remove from oven and let cool.
Pour the salted caramel into the center groove,and drizzle with dark chocolate.
Review this recipe