Maraschino cherry recipes - 3 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza
This Gluten-Free Broccoli Pizza is original, healthy and super tasty!
- 1 head broccoli
- 1 egg
- 1 ¾ cups of your favorite shredded cheese (we recommend two types- 1 cup of one, ¾ cup of the other)
- 1 cup tomato sauce (or canned crushed tomatoes)
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan
- 9 slices coppa ham
- Cut the broccoli and boil until soft.
- Place the broccoli in a blender.
- In a bowl, add an egg and ¾ cup of shredded cheese, mix until solid.
- Form a ball and roll it flat on an oven tray.
- Bake in the oven for 20 min at 350° F.
- Once out of the oven, spread the tomato sauce evenly on the broccoli crust.
- Layer 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Place a layer of Coppa ham.
- Top off with of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Slide it back into the oven until the cheese melts.
Top rated Maraschino cherry recipes
- dry gin 7up fresh limes marachino cherries
sweet treat roll ups
Mix together very well the cream cheese and cherries and cherry juice
- 1 block cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped marachino cherries
- 1 tsp "juice" from cherry jar
- 2 to 3 flour tortillas
grape nut dessert
beat egg whites until stiff
- 2 egg whites
- 2 T. sugar
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar
- 1/2 c. grape nuts
- 1 t vanilla
- 1/4 chopped nuts of your choice
- 1 T marichino cherry juice
- 1/2 pint cool whip