Cream Cheese Sausage Chili
- 5 Cans of Chili Hot Beans 1 1 Large pack of Breakfast Sausage 1 Can of Mild Rotel 2 Blocks of Cream cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
1.Brown Sausage, drain and add cream cheese. Cook until cream cheese is melted. 2. Add beans , rotel and sausage mixture in crock pot. Stir together . 3. cook on low until hot.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!