Easy Herby Grilled Chicken
- spices for chicken
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 35mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Average budget
Chicken or chicken weight of 1 - 1.5 kg unfreeze RUB with a mix of spices. There are salt, black and red pepper, parsley, dill, vegetable oil, nutmeg. The smaller the chicken by weight, the less spices require. RUB the chicken with lemon juice, squeezed from the lemon. And put soak for half an hour in the refrigerator.Then put the chicken in Georgian spices on the spit, and put in the oven. The oven should be heated to 180 degrees. At the bottom of the oven put a baking sheet, as the juice from the chicken will drip out. You need to keep track of the time when the chicken starts to boil. Prepare 1-1,5 hours to complete readiness. You can check the availability of the knife, carefully piercing the chicken. Readiness is determined by the fact that when checking the knife blood flows, and the bright juice, and the crust is Golden, and not light.
After cooking remove the chicken and put on a dish, allow to cool slightly. Then cut the meat, sprinkle with herbs. Can be served with baked potatoes, crackers, fresh vegetables, cheese.
Simultaneously with chicken can be cooked a side dish of potatoes. Put on a baking sheet washed potatoes and bake. It will be dripping chicken juice that will make potato more tasty and juicy.
You'll also love
- Freezer Friendly Honey Rosemary... 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Healthy chicken nuggets 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- Mary's Meatloaf 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Grilled Steak with Citrus Chile... 4.1/5 (12 Votes)
- PAPA TITUS STEAK 4.1/5 (11 Votes)
- Emeril's Essence 4/5 (26 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken and Vegetable... 4.2/5 (52 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Burger Patty 4/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe