- 2 Lbs Beef Cubes
- 4 Carrots cut into pieces
- 4 Potatoes cut into pieces
- One carton of beef stock
- One onion cut in half
- 1/2 cup flour
- Garlic powder
- Olive Oil
- Bay Leaf
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 180mins
Cost Average budget
Dry beef cubes with paper towel and set aside.
Mix a half a teaspoon each of salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder with flour.
Coat each piece of beef with the mixture.
Heat olive oil in pot and brown the beef, in batches if needed.
Remove and set aside
Deglaze the browning liquid with beef stock
Add the beef, carrots, potatoes, onions and a generous pinch of each rosemary and thyme to the pot.
Cover with beef stock and add one bay leaf on top
Bake on 300/350 degrees for approximately three hours
Thicken with flour if needed
Enjoy with Garlic Bread!
You'll also love
- Onion Mix Taco Salad 3.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Thousand Island Taco Salad 3.1/5 (24 Votes)
- Quinoa Sweet Potato Chili 2.7/5 (25 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Grandpa's Meatballs 2.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Lamb chops and carrots with orange 3/5 (17 Votes)
- The Best Potato Salad 3.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Indian Carrot Salad 3.1/5 (280 Votes)
- Memaw's Spam,String beans &... 3/5 (21 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
In this video, we show you the best way to trim and tie a roast, all by yourself! You don't need the butcher or supermarket to do it for you when it's so easy to do it at home.