How to make baked quail eggs in potato nests?
This is an amazingly original and creative recipe that makes the perfect appetizer or light starter. Thanks to our step by step recipe, it's easier to make than you would ever imagine!
What you'll need
For about a dozen shredded potato nests:
- 1 pound potatoes
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- a pinch of salt
- 2 slices of Parma ham
- 12 quail eggs
Utensils: a silicone mini-muffin mold
More steaming articles
Chef Tips and Tricks
We are definitely making these Easy Cheesy Mini Pizzas for our next party!
- Pizza Dough (homemade or store bought)
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza sauce
- Cured ham, shredded
- 4 eggs
- Cherry tomatoes
- Fresh basil
- Roll out the dough
- Use a small bowl to cut the dough into rounds
- Add shredded cheese
- Place in oven on an oven tray afr 10 min at 355°F
- Put each dough round into a ramekin
- Add 1 tbsp pizza sauce, a handful of shredded cured ham
- Break an egg into each pizza
- Top with sliced cherry tomatoes and a basil leaf
- Place in oven for another 15 mins at 355°F
- Garnish with parsley and a pinch of pepper
- Serve and enjoy!