Oven Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- 4 Lge Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Clove Garlic - crushed/minced
- 1/2 Tsp Rosemary - dried
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 450 F.
Thinly slice the potatoes. Rinse and pat dry. Place sliced potatoes in a large bowl.
Melt butter in a pan. Add garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper. Saute for about 5 minutes over MED heat.
Pour butter mixture over potatoes and toss to coat.
Grease a 10 inch pie plate. Layer potatoes 2-3 layers. Drizzle with any remaining butter from the bowl.
Bake for 30 minutes or until crispy on top.
You'll also love
- Memaw's Spam,String beans &... 3/5 (18 Votes)
- Zucchini gratin with goat cheese... 3/5 (5 Votes)
- Cranberry Apple Sausage stuffing 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Instant Savory Mashed Potatoes 2.7/5 (38 Votes)
- Roasted Root Vegetables 3/5 (12 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Roasted Sweet Potato Wedges 2.8/5 (27 Votes)
- Stuffing 2.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Tuna Steaks Provencal 2.7/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!