Classic Roasted Potatoes
- 10 potatoes scrubbed
- not peeled
- 1 sweet onion cut into chunks
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1 t Tony Chacheres Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 t Granulated Garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut potatoes into 1/8's.
Put potatoes and onions into 9 x 13 baking dish. Toss with oil Tony's and granulated garlic.
Cover and bake 400 degree for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- butter tart filling 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Bean Tacos 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Ghaoulay (desi pancakes) 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- Russian Chicken 2.9/5 (9 Votes)
- German Potato Salad with Oil 2.6/5 (32 Votes)
- Baked Asparagus 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Classic Bacon Potato Salad 2.9/5 (7 Votes)
- Brined and Roasted Turkey 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!