Classic Roasted Potatoes
Rate this recipe 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
- 10 potatoes scrubbed, not peeled
- 1 sweet onion cut into chunks
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1 t Tony Chacheres Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 t Granulated Garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut potatoes into 1/8's.
Put potatoes and onions into 9 x 13 baking dish. Toss with oil Tony's and granulated garlic.
Cover and bake 400 degree for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Crock Pot Chicken Potato & Rice 2.8/5 (17 Votes)
- Chicken- Baked Tikka 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Hubby's All Around Salad 2.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Paneer Tukra in Cream 2.8/5 (18 Votes)
- Creamy Cauliflower Casserole 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Charlotte's Thumbprints 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Loaded Tater Tots 2.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Rosted Garlic Fish 2.8/5 (7 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Easy Bacon Potato Roses
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!
Review this recipe