Classic Roasted Potatoes
- 10 potatoes scrubbed
- not peeled
- 1 sweet onion cut into chunks
- 1/4 C olive oil
- 1 t Tony Chacheres Creole Seasoning
- 1/2 t Granulated Garlic
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 60mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Cut potatoes into 1/8's.
Put potatoes and onions into 9 x 13 baking dish. Toss with oil Tony's and granulated garlic.
Cover and bake 400 degree for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Eggplant 3.8/5 (443 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Tartlets 4.9/5 (229 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (169 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (195 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt Seasoning 4.5/5 (147 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Savoyarde Crozet Pasta Bake 4.5/5 (128 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Silly Salt 4.3/5 (130 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (175 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Make that special someone swoon with these adorable, delicious bacon potato roses!