Rosemary potatoes recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!
Top rated Rosemary potatoes recipes
Oven Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Preheat oven to 450 F
- 4 Lge Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 1 Clove Garlic - crushed/minced
- 1/2 Tsp Rosemary - dried
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Roasted Chicken and Potatoes with Rosemary
Mix oil and spice in large bowl
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 lbs chicken
- 1 1/2 lbs potatoes,cubed