Twice Baked Potato Casserole
- 2 pounds potatoes (I prefer Red or Yukon gold), peeled and boiled
- 1 cup milk, room temperature
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, cubed and room temperature
- 1/4 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp green onion, sliced thin
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Mash potatoes with milk, cream cheese, and sour cream until smooth and creamy.
3. Pour into a 9x13-inch casserole dish. Cover with cheddar cheese and crumbled bacon. Bake until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- Loaded Mashed Potato Casserole 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Red tamarind chutney for chaat -... 2.9/5 (13 Votes)
- Pureed Carrots 3.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Vegetable Burgers 2.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy Weeknight Chicken Casserole 3.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Weekend Potato Salad 2.9/5 (45 Votes)
- OVEN BAKED FRIES 2.9/5 (12 Votes)
- Rice Krispies Hot Dish 3.3/5 (39 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!