Loaded Baked Potato Casserole
- 1 container 16 oz sour cream
- 3 oz bacon bits
- Ranch pkg
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/2 bag frozen hash browns
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Put into casserole dish and bake at 400 degrees for 45-60 minutes. (If fresh potatoes are used, bake for 60-90 minutes)
You'll also love
- Kid Friendly Sushi 2.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Puree for Babies 3/5 (38 Votes)
- My Potato Salad 2.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Angel Hair Pasta with Olive Oil,... 3.2/5 (17 Votes)
- Lean Meatballs 2.8/5 (12 Votes)
- Overnight Breakfast casserole 2.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Potato Pancakes 2.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Italian Sausage Biscuit Casserole 2.7/5 (14 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Combine summer zucchini with leftover mashed potatoes for a delicious, savory treat!
- 5 Potatoes
- 1.5 Cup shredded zucchini
- 3/4 Cup shredded cheese
- 3/ Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup coriander, chopped
- 1/3 Cup basil, chopped
- Parmesan, to sprinkle
- Salt and pepper, to season
- Chop the potatoes in half, boil until very tender and drain.
- In a bowl, combine the potatoes and zucchini. Add the grated cheese, milk, coriander, basil, salt and pepper, and mix thoroughly.
- On a baking tray, spoon out the zucchini-potato mixture and form into balls.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan and grated cheese, and bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- When golden, remove from oven... and enjoy!