- 1/2 Cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 1/4 onion cubed fine
- 1 cup yogurt/ sour cream
- 1 tbsp green chutney
- Pounded green chillies
- Salt and pepper
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wash and cube the cucumber into time 1mmx 1mm cubes.
Wash, peel and grate carrot.
Combine all the ingredients in a serving bowl and stir until mixed. Adjust the chillies and salt and pepper to taste.
Served best with biryani!
You'll also love
- Eggplant Nuggets 3.6/5 (146 Votes)
- Summer Vegetable Gratin 4.1/5 (100 Votes)
- Shredded Chicken Green Chile... 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Fried Chicken Sauce 2.9/5 (198 Votes)
- Chicken Briyani with Yogurt Raita 4.1/5 (19 Votes)
- Cucumbers in Sour cream 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Green chutney for chaat 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Pumpernickel Bread Dip 3/5 (15 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Learn how to make authentic homemade tomato sauce. It's easy as 1-2-3!