Green Gram Salad
salad made from sprouted green grams, grated carrots, and lemon juice
- sprouted green gram - 1/4 cup
- grated carrot - 2 tea spoons
- lemon -2 to 3 drops
- salt and pepper -a pinch (optional)
- Coriander leaves -1 tea spoon (finely chopped)
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Add the listed items in a bowl, mix well and enjoy your simply made salad.
You can add your own ingredients like, pomegranate, dates, Nuts and other healthy items to it and make your own healthy salads.
How to make Sprouted green gram?
1. Wash and soak a cup of(or your required quantity) green grams in a bowl or box with sufficient water.
2. After 7 to 8 hours, check whether it is soaked properly. if yes drain the remaining water.
3. Wash with cold water and drain water completely.
4. Store it in a air- tight container or box.
5. In another 6 to 7 hours, it would have started sprouting nicely.
6. If its sprout comes out too much then it will start tasting slightly bitter. So soak only the required quantity.
7. Do not refrigerate.
1. If you are trying the sprouted grams for first time, try it in a small quantity.
2. If you are serving for kids, make sure they are munching properly and having.
3. An additional information to the friends who are conceived, if you take a spoon of sprouted green grams everyday it will make your delivery easy. And good for baby also.
You'll also love
- Vegetable Pot Pie 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Snake gourd Raitha 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Ramon Salad 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Easy Chicken Rice Soup 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ bacon wrapped asparagus 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Australian Salad 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Vegetable Pie 4.7/5 (16 Votes)
- Healthy Red Onion and Broccoli... 4.8/5 (5 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.