Easy Chicken Rice Soup
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 4 Cups Water
- 4 TBSP Chicken Base
- 1 Cup Carrots shredded
- 1 Stock of Celery finely diced
- 1 Small Onion finely diced
- 2 TBSP Parsley
- 1/4 TSP Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Uncooked instant Rice
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Dice up chicken and put in a large stock pot with water and chicken base. Bring to a boil over high heat.
Skim foam from surface and reduce heat to low. Cook at a simmer for 45 minutes.
In another pan pour 5 Cups of chicken broth (add water if needed, carrots, celery, onion, parsley and pepper. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
Cook rice and drain.
All ingredients together.
You'll also love
- Chicken Enchilada Soup 4.8/5 (20 Votes)
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.2/5 (31 Votes)
- Southern Fried Chicken with Corn... 4.1/5 (37 Votes)
- Carrot halwa 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Karen's Swiss Steak 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Rice Crispy Treats 4.3/5 (20 Votes)
- Shredded Carrots with Dried Fruit 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Momma's sloppy joes 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.