Weeknight - 4 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
Enjoy these super easy, cheesy, dumpling-style croque monsieurs!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of ham
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella cheese
- Egg yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- On a large piece of plastic wrap, press one slice of bread flat with a rolling pin.
- Add one slice of ham, cherry tomatoes, and mozzarella cheese.
- Take the four corners of the bread, pull them in towards the center, pinch them together so that the bread maintains the shape.
- Envelope the bread in the plastic wrap. Gather and twist the ends on top to seal the sandwich dumpling.
- Repeat this step with the other slices of bread.
- Remove the bread balls from the fridge and roll each one in flour, then egg yolk, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve alone or with dipping sauces of your choice.
Top rated Weeknight recipes
Easy Chicken Rice Soup
Dice up chicken and put in a large stock pot with water and chicken base
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 4 Cups Water
- 4 TBSP Chicken Base
- 1 Cup Carrots shredded
- 1 Stock of Celery finely diced
- 1 Small Onion finely diced
- 2 TBSP Parsley
- 1/4 TSP Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Uncooked instant Rice
FAST 5: Quick and Easy Sheet Pan Dinners
Love to cook but hate cleaning up afterwards? These recipes are easy, delicious, and they only require one baking pan.
Chicken Parmesan Casserole
Heat oven to 375°F. In 12x8-inch (2-quart) ceramic or glass baking dish, arrange chicken
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 3/4 cups marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated garlic breadsticks
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Super Easy Doritos Taco Salad
Brown ground beef. Drain fat
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cleaned and torn into bite site pieces
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning
- 1 medium sized tomato, diced
- 1 bag of nacho Doritos
- 1 bottle Ranch Dressing
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
Heat the oven to 375°F. Stir the soup, water, rice, onion powder, black pepper and vegetables in an 11 x 8 x 2-inc...
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or Healthy Request®)
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (about 2 ounces)