Super Easy Doritos Taco Salad
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cleaned and torn into bite site pieces
- 1 envelope of taco seasoning
- 1 medium sized tomato, diced
- 1 bag of nacho Doritos
- 1 bottle Ranch Dressing
- 1 ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Brown ground beef. Drain fat.
Toss with dry taco seasoning. (Please note: this recipe does not call for water.) add if you want
Set aside until cool.
In a large bowl add lettuce, tomatoes, and cheese.
Then right before you serve it add the beef, Doritos and dressing and mix.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.