Fast and easy vegetable dip
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- ½ Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 Tsp Celery Seed
- ¼ Tsp Green Onion Chopped or Chives
- ½ Tsp Worchestershire
- ¼ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Tsp Paprika
- ¼ Tsp Parsley
- ¼ Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/8 Tsp Curry
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 6mins
Cost Average budget
in a medium size mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and stir.
Can be made ahead of time and put in the fridge or put in a serving dish to use right away.
You can make it with light Miracle whip or any other Mayonaise and light sour cream.
You'll also love
- Willie's brownies 5/5 (1441 Votes)
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (372 Votes)
- 3-Ingredient Coconut Balls 4.2/5 (333 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.9/5 (212 Votes)
- Microwave Baked Apples in a Bag 3.6/5 (220 Votes)
- Carrots with Curry 5/5 (38 Votes)
- Toshka/Maria 5/5 (41 Votes)
- Grammy Morrill's Chex Mix 4.6/5 (57 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
Tomatoes are delicious and a great part of a healthy diet. With our video we teach you the easiest way to quickly de-seed and dice a tomato, so that it's ready in no time!