While living in Korea, I made a vegetarian thanksgiving dinner for all my friends and this is the stuffing recipe I created.
- 1 bag wheat bread
- dried in oven and crumbled
- 1 pkg vegetable soup powder
- 1 pkg mushroom soup powder
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 2 tsp sage
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 sweet onion
- 8 mushrooms
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 2 celery sticks
- 1/2 cup soymilk
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 40mins
Cooking time 80mins
Cost Budget Friendly
Caramelize mushrooms, onions, and garlic. Add celery, cook 2 minutes. Add all remaining ingredients.
Preheat oven 425*F. Transfer stuffing to a greased pan and bake about 1 1/2 hours until you reach the desired consistency. Stir every 20 minutes or so.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Drop Donuts 4.1/5 (394 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Authentic Puerto Rican Domplines 4.3/5 (206 Votes)
- Hungarian Zucchini Squash with... 4.6/5 (173 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Five Minute Fudge 3.8/5 (217 Votes)
- Eggplant with sundried tomatoes 3.4/5 (235 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bread 4.7/5 (72 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Custard 4.6/5 (61 Votes)
- GARLIC PIZZA DOUGH (for the... 4/5 (109 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These baked Cheesy Eggplant Hedgehogs are totally adorable, tasty and really easy to make!
- 3 large eggplants
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 4 cup shredded cheese
- Mix the olive oil, chopped basil, garlic, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Carefully slice the eggplant on it's side in a cross-hatch pattern, without cutting all the way through.
- Lay the eggplants inside an oven-safe baking tray.
- Pour the oil mixture over the eggplants, taking care to pour between the slices.
- Stuff the gaps in the eggplant with shredded cheese.
- Cook in the oven at 355°F for 45 minutes, until the flesh is cooked and the cheese totally melted.
- Serve and enjoy!