Dill Kidney Bean Salad
- 2 cans red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups frozen sweet corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 cup frozen sweet peas, thawed
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- Mixed greens
- 2 tbsp vegan simulated bacon bits
- DILL DRESSING
- 1/3 cup Nayonnaise or mayo
- 3 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 1/4 cup sugar
Level of difficulty Easy
Preparation time 10mins
Cost Average budget
Combine dressing ingredients.
Toss vegetables with salad dressing. Top with bacon bits to serve.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Dive into summer with this fresh, light and healthy mango salad!
- 2 limes
- Olive oil
- Soy sauce
- Red onion, minced
- Lightly sautée the peanuts until golden.
- Take the carrots and cut into thin slices.
- Peel the mango and slice into thin strips.
- Squeeze the juice from 2 limes into a bowl, and add olive oil, soy sauce, minced onion, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, toss together the mango, carrot, rocket, and lime-soy dressing.