Green Bean Bundles
- 4 cans of whole green beans
- 2 pkg. bacon
- Brown Sugar
- Salt (or garlic salt)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wrap a piece of bacon around 5-10 green beans.
Sprinkle all bundles with the spices.
Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes. Turn them over and bake for another 20 minutes.
You'll also love
- Oven Ready Lasagna 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Mama's Orange Pork Chops 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Mama Jean's Lumpia Shanghai 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
- Vegetable Bayaldi 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Pecan Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Vegetarian Bacon Cheddar Waffles 3.8/5 (19 Votes)
- Dad's Fasolakia 4.2/5 (28 Votes)
- Cowboy Beans 4.2/5 (32 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!