Green Bean Bundles
- 4 cans of whole green beans
- 2 pkg. bacon
- Brown Sugar
- Salt (or garlic salt)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Wrap a piece of bacon around 5-10 green beans.
Sprinkle all bundles with the spices.
Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes. Turn them over and bake for another 20 minutes.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!