Mexican Bean Salad
- 1 head of lettuce chopped
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1 medium purple onion chopped
- 16 oz bottle catalina dressing
- 10 oz pack fritos
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 cans ranch beans (chilled & drained)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place all this together. Put in refrigerator and chill. Do not mix until you are ready to serve it.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.