Mexican Bean Salad
- 1 head of lettuce chopped
- 1 medium tomato diced
- 1 medium purple onion chopped
- 16 oz bottle catalina dressing
- 10 oz pack fritos
- 1 cup grated cheese
- 2 cans ranch beans (chilled & drained)
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Place all this together. Put in refrigerator and chill. Do not mix until you are ready to serve it.
You'll also love
- Crockpot Cheese Dip 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Cheesy Pittsburgh Potatoes 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Spicy potatoes o gratin 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Terrine of sardines 4.5/5 (58 Votes)
- Ranch Potato Salad 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Peanutty Coleslaw 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Black Bean Soup 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Dannielle's Chicken with Green... 3.9/5 (20 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.