Buffalo Cheesy Chicken Dip
- 2 large cans of chicken (drained)
- 2 blocks of softened cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups of ranch dressing
- 6 to 8 ounces of franks hot sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Cost Average budget
Mix together and bake in oven at 350F for 20 minutes OR mix together and simmer in crock pot.
You'll also love
- YUM!Food Porn Spicy Air Fryer Honey-Lime Buffalo... 4.8/5 (37 Votes)
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Wrap 4.3/5 (14 Votes)
- Country Minestrone Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Puppy Chow 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Vegetable Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Easy Sour Cream Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- The Best Lemon Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Garlic Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.