Buffalo Chicken Dip
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup hot sauce
- ½ cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cans of shredded chicken
- 1 block cream cheese
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 3mins
Cost Average budget
Put all ingredients in a bowl.
Melt in microwave about 3 minutes.
Stir until smooth and combined.
This recipe works great in a crockpot as well!
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
You'll drool over this 3 cheese, bacon-wrapped baguette.
- Blue cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- 1 baguette
- Sun-dried tomatoes
- Cut your cheeses into thin slices
- Slice baguette down the middle (like a sandwich)
- Layer cheddar, blue, and mozarella cheese inside the bread
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes
- Close baguette and wrap with bacon strips
- Put in oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees
- Slice and serve!