Grandmommy's Chicken Dumplings
Rate this recipe 3/5 (22 Votes)
- Skinless Chicken Breast
- Chicken Broth
Level of difficulty Average
Cost Average budget
Cook chicken, saving one cup of broth
Add enough flour to broth to make into dough
Roll out dough (thin) and cut into strips
Dice chicken and return to water. Add chicken broth and bring to a boil. Add dough strips to boiling water and chicken.
Add salt and pepper to taste
Cook 20 minutes or until all noodles are cooked
You'll also love
- Sorghum Fried Cornbread 2.8/5 (225 Votes)
- Recipewe ♡ Cool Cucumber Soup 2.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Salad 3/5 (20 Votes)
- Chinese rice salad 3/5 (19 Votes)
- Chicken Teriyaki Stir Fry 3/5 (15 Votes)
- Corn Pudding 2.9/5 (10 Votes)
- chicken with peppers 2.9/5 (19 Votes)
- mr. bumbles celebration chicken 2.8/5 (13 Votes)
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Chicken Quesadillas
These quick and easy chicken quesadillas are the perfect, last-minute family dinner!
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup of chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. of Mexican spice mix
- 4 Tortillas
- Salt, to taste
- Put shredded chicken breast, tomato sauce, chives, and mexican spice mix in a bowl and mix together.
- Lay out the tortillas. Place a slice of cheddar in the center, and cover with the chicken mix.
- Fold up tortillas, and heat in a frying pan until golden.
Review this recipe