- 2 T Sugar
- 2 T Flour
- 1/8 t Pepper
- 1 t Salt
- Dash of Nutmeg
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 16 oz can Whole Kernel Corn (not drained)
- 2 T Butter
Level of difficulty Average
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cost Average budget
Sift int bowl the sugar, salt, pepper, flour and nutmeg together. Gradually add the eggs and corn.
Put in grease baking dish. Put 2 T melted butter on top. Bake for 30 min. or until thick.
You'll also love
Chef Tips and Tricks
Let your artistic side out with these easy Pollock-inspired smashed potatoes!
- Boil the desired amount of small potatoes until tender.
- Spread on a lined baking tray, flatten slightly using a cup or jar. Don't over-flatten them!
- Sprinkle liberally with shredded cheese and Parmesan.
- Top with bacon slices approximately the same size as the potatoes.
- Drizzle liberally with balsamic vinegar.
- Place in oven, under the grill for 15 min at 375°F until the cheese is melted and the bacon is crispy.