Our best southern corn pudding recipes - 2 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
VIDEO: Kinder Bueno Cheesecake
Kinder Bueno cheesecake... possibly the most sinfully decadent dessert ever!
- 24 oz. of Cream cheese
- 1 Cup of powdered sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of vanilla
- 1.5 Cups of graham crackers or plain cookies
- 2 Packs of Kinder Bueno
- Caramel, to drizzle
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla, and mix.
- In a blender, blend the cookies and one Kinder Bueno bar until crumbly.
- Spread the crumbly crust mix in a baking tray, and then layer the cream cheese mix and Kinder Bueno bar on top.
- Drizzle with caramel, and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Top rated Southern corn pudding recipes
Jiffy Corn Pudding
- 1 box jiffy corn muffin mix
- 2 cans whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 can cream style corn
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1 (8oz) sour cream
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 3T. sugar
Sift int bowl the sugar, salt, pepper, flour and nutmeg together
- 2 T Sugar
- 2 T Flour
- 1/8 t Pepper
- 1 t Salt
- Dash of Nutmeg
- 2 Whole Eggs
- 1 16 oz can Whole Kernel Corn (not drained)
- 2 T Butter