Cornbread mix recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
This multi-colored Rainbow Shrimp Pasta is utterly delicious, and sure to impress when you serve it up!
- 2 oz red spaghetti
- 2 oz green spaghetti
- 2 cups shrimp
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Boil the red and green spaghetti separately in salted water until al dente.
- Fry the shrimp in a pan with plenty of salt, pepper and paprika.
- Add 1/2 cup of cream cheese, and stir through until combined.
- Arrange the cooked spaghetti in an alternating pattern on a plate.
- Top with the creamy shrimp sauce
- Garnish, and serve!
Top rated Cornbread mix recipes
Jiffy Corn Pudding
- 1 box jiffy corn muffin mix , 2 cans whole kernel corn (drained) ,1 can cream style corn , 1/2 stick butter ,1 (8oz) sour cream , 2 eggs (beaten) ,3T. sugar
Mix eggs, sour cream, corn, margarine, and muffin mix
- 1 box corn muffin mix (Jiffy 8oz box)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can kernel corn with all liquid
- 1 stick butter, cut in pieces
Cornbread 5pts 1/16 serving
Microwave onions and butter for 4 mins
- 2 onions
- 1/4 C + 2 T Smart Balance lite butter
- 4 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 2 T milk
- 1 lb Marie Callender Corn Bread Mix
- 2 cans cream style corn
- 1 C ff sour cream (1/2 pt.)
- 1/2 C ff Cheddar
- cooking spray
An easy to make one dish recipe with cornbread on the bottom meat and vegetables on top
- Two pounds of lean ground beef, two cans of string beans, two cans of mexican corn, two cans of golden cream of mushroom soup, (prefer Campbells) two boxes of Jiffy cornbread mix, two eggs and 1/2 cup of milk, 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, slices of American cheese or sprinkle more cheddar cheese to garnish the top
I take this dish to all the holiday gatherings
- 1 can creamed corn, 1 can whole kernel corn, drained, 1 egg, 1 c. sour cream, 1 stick butter, melted, 1 Jiffy corn muffin mix