Cornbread mix recipes - 5 recipes
Chef Tips and Tricks
These mini cherry pies are so cute, we could eat them right up!
- Apricot, diced
- Apple, diced
- Almond Flakes
- White sugar
- Brown sugar
- Baking powder
- Egg Yolk
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out some dough, and then use a cup or a cookie cutter to cut the dough into circles.
- Place each circle into the cavities of a silicone muffin mould (or greased tin), and press into the bottom and along the sides.
- Pit the cherries, and throw into a pot.
- Add sugar, baking powder, and water, and simmer until it thickens to a saucy consistency.
- Use a spoon to fill each pie to 2/3 to the top.
- Optional: for a bit of variety, you can also fill the pies with apricots + brown sugar + butter, or apples + brown sugar + almond flakes.
- For the lattice crust: use a pizza slicer to cut out thin strips of dough, then lace together to form a lattice.
- Use a cup to cut the lattice into circles, then gently place on top of the uncooked pies.
- Brush with egg yolk and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake the pies at 350° F for 25 minutes, or until golden.
- Let cool for 15 minutes, then gently lift the pies out with the edge of a knife.
Top rated Cornbread mix recipes
Jiffy Corn Pudding
- 1 box jiffy corn muffin mix , 2 cans whole kernel corn (drained) ,1 can cream style corn , 1/2 stick butter ,1 (8oz) sour cream , 2 eggs (beaten) ,3T. sugar
Mix eggs, sour cream, corn, margarine, and muffin mix
- 1 box corn muffin mix (Jiffy 8oz box)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can creamed corn
- 1 can kernel corn with all liquid
- 1 stick butter, cut in pieces
Cornbread 5pts 1/16 serving
Microwave onions and butter for 4 mins
- 2 onions
- 1/4 C + 2 T Smart Balance lite butter
- 4 egg whites
- 1 egg
- 2 T milk
- 1 lb Marie Callender Corn Bread Mix
- 2 cans cream style corn
- 1 C ff sour cream (1/2 pt.)
- 1/2 C ff Cheddar
- cooking spray
An easy to make one dish recipe with cornbread on the bottom meat and vegetables on top
- Two pounds of lean ground beef, two cans of string beans, two cans of mexican corn, two cans of golden cream of mushroom soup, (prefer Campbells) two boxes of Jiffy cornbread mix, two eggs and 1/2 cup of milk, 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese, slices of American cheese or sprinkle more cheddar cheese to garnish the top
I take this dish to all the holiday gatherings
- 1 can creamed corn, 1 can whole kernel corn, drained, 1 egg, 1 c. sour cream, 1 stick butter, melted, 1 Jiffy corn muffin mix